Sunday, June 14, 2009

Media Presence at Con-ass

Not only where the religious, students and professionals present at the recent rally against the constituent assembly, but media also made their presence felt.

Here are a few pictures of media as they pursued their responsibility to report the truth about the Filipino presence in the “parliament of the streets.”


Photo shows photographers taking a good view of the crowd from one of Makati's high rise buildings. Wish I was up there to capture a panaromic view of the rallyists the corner of Paseo de Roxas and Ayala Avenue.


Other photographers are high on this make-shift photographer's platform. But I couldn't get up here as I came in late for this rally. I do remember covering Ninoy Aquino's burial and I riding a long flatbed truck that followed the main truck carrying Aquino's casket.

No comments:

Post a Comment