Thursday, June 20, 2019

MACCA and the soundtrack of our lives

Happy birthday Sir Paul McCartney. I remember when I bought "Band On The Run." It was one of the very albums that I would play from start to finish, up the last track, "1985." I think I bought that album around 1973, when I was still a freshman at UST High School. The album cover really intrigued me, specially, seeing James Coburn and Christopher Lee on the album cover. Searching around Wikipedia, I would later learn many interesting trivia about that cover. I learned that the album cover photograph was taken by photographer Clive Arrowsmith at Osterley Park, West London, on 28 October 1973.
Today, your music will always be a part of the soundtrack of our lives! And thanks to YouTube, I can always watch and listen to your many performances and concerts, as part of the Beatles, leading Wings and with other legendary artists, from Billy Joel to Eric Clapton. May you continue to share your music to your fans all across the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment