Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chief's Presence

Today is one of the most important days for the most important person in my life and our lives at our Greenhome, here in Makati City. Photo of Chief taken at Disneyland last December 2007.

But real challenge today or rather this birthday month… is finding a nice little birthday celebration for us. Yup, today is Chief’s birthday… but it is a weekday and guess, we would be tied up with agency work.

Today, am giving her a blouse which I bought from Singapore, plus a skirt made by Mai from HCMC, which I had made for Cecile last year. Am missing out of the roses this year, unlike back in Vietnam, it was easy to make a call and have roses delivered at McCann Erickson or our first Greenhome at Tran Nhat Duat.

At least we have the Camigiun vacation to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. hi gil! thank you for stumbling upon my blog. it's quite surprising that after publishing my new blog just yesterday, someone would notice it. :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tito Gil! ^_^ Heard you're going to be on ANC tonight. I'll just catch the 8pm airing of American Idol so I can watch. Hehehe.

    Belated Happy Birthday to Tita Cecile, by the way! ^_^

    Chuchay

    ReplyDelete