Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gym Presence

Finally, I am back at Fitness First. Yahoo. Am having my first work-out since I joined EON last May 2008. It has been a couple months since I hit the bike and the threadmill and sweat. Just finished ten minutes or nearly 4 kilometers in the bike.

Now, will hit the threadmill and lift some weights. But that is NOT me in the photo below from the local Fitness First website at www.fitnessfirst.com.ph


Chief has been hitting Fitness First Plus, thrice a week consistently for the past couple of months and proudly showing off her building muscles. Good for my wife.

My cousin, Patrick, who is now here in the country, but currently in Cebu with his mom have had regular gym presence at Equinox in the Big Apple. And last Wednesday night, Chief and Patrick were comparing notes on their work-outs!

Me? Need to get back into the groove of the gym. Hopefully, work load at EON would be more of an incentive to get back my own gym presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment